Learn how to apply the Codex Principles of HACCP in a practical manner. This course includes a review of the Support Programs (GMP), 5 Pre-Steps and 7 Principles of HACCP. This HACCP training course is designed for a broad range of food manufacturing and processing industries.
- Food safety and food quality
- FSANZ Food Safety Standards
- Content of Food Safety Programs
- Development of pre-requisite programs
- Food safety hazards
- How to develop HACCP plans based on the International Codex Guidelines.
This course is designed to provide a detailed overview of the Codex Principles of HACCP. This course also meets the formal HACCP training requirements of WQA, BRC, SQF, Coles Supplier Requirements (Food) and other relevant Standards.
Do not need any previous experience in HACCP – only in the food industry.
FDFTEC3001A Participate in a HACCP team.
FDFFS3001A Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs.