Experience the convenience of online training with the integrity and benefits of a face-to-face global classroom. Delivered via LIVE video conferencing using Google Hangouts — accessible anywhere, anytime. We can meet your training needs through innovative solutions. Please register an expression of interest and we will confirm options for your time zone or country.
These are the benefits you will receive from your interactive program:
- Interactive live real time presentation with a fully qualified specialist trainer
- Limited workshop numbers no more than 8 participants
- Upon successful completion of the training course you will receive a Statement of Attendance for non-accredited training or a Statement of Attainment for AVETMISS accredited courses
- After completion you will have 24/7 access to your training records through our on-line portal
Virtual classroom half-day workshops are conducted in the following programs:
- Effective Root Cause Analysis
- HACCP Refresher (1 day over 2 sessions)
- VITAL 2.0 Allergen Management
- Good Manufacturing Practices
ICS delivers private (bespoke) training to your business, focusing on meeting RTO requirements but also delivering unique personalisation for your sector and team (often a more cost-effective approach if you have more than three or four delegates requiring training).
The benefits of this method of training include:
- Flexible course start and finish times, to work around your business and time-frame.
- Tailor made courses specifically chosen to target your requirements, saving time and money.
- Train up to 15 employees at once, encouraging team building and ideas.
- Saving on individual training, travel and time costs.
- We can teach internationally, and all course notes and books are available in many languages.
We also organise breakfast, lunch or evening seminars — keeping your staff up-to-date with key food industry topics, and can include special guests and speakers.
Contact us for a quote, providing information on your specific training needs, location and number of delegates — our customer solutions team are very responsive and will return your enquiry within one business day.
Public training courses
Our specialists are passionate about providing a professional, engaging and enjoyable experience. Your staff can get the most out of learning and implementing their knowledge. Our specialists are currently working in industry and closely follow the latest training, food safety and legislation updates to provide the current trends and ideas in the industry.
Please visit the Courses page for course details, including availability and booking, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any difficulties. For group bookings please contact us directly on 1300 36 78 10.
For Terms and Conditions in regard to attendance and payment please refer to Terms and Conditions of Public Training (PDF).
You can download our latest public training calendar (PDF).
We also offer a renewal service, which reminds you when current qualifications need updating, as well as a bulk training discount – please contact us to find out how we can help you save time and money.