Our team undertake private tailored training onsite for your staff at the time that suits your plant. No job is too small or too large for ICS.
“Having a completely new operational QA team start at our workplace last year it became important to rapidly upskill these new staff members in relevant technical, HACCP and Quality Management aspects. Not just sufficient to carry out their operational QA roles but also to give them the skills and confidence to troubleshoot problems and to deputise for more senior Technical staff when those senior staff are away from the office.
Putting the relevant staff through these accelerated Quality Management training modules run by ICS has made this possible. ICS have been very flexible to offer modules at times/dates to suit our operational requirements and the whole process has been a success. The newly trained operational QA staff have already been tested in real world situations and demonstrated that they can hold their own based on the skills and knowledge that they have gained.”
Our team of technical specialists are specialists in the training for food safety, quality management and ethical standards. We can develop and train your staff for all aspects of your new requirements or only specific components:
- Risk assessment (VITAL, VACCP, TACCP & HACCP).
- Quality systems management implementation (record keeping, document control, effective process monitoring, continuous management skills, SPC & incident management).
- Registered BRC Food, HARPC and BRC Storage & Distribution courses.
- HACCP plan awareness, development & implementation (half day, one & two day courses).
- GFSI & retailer standards implementation workshops- practical hands on workshops without written assessment.
- Internal auditing (50% of the course time spent as on floor reviews with role plays).
- Root cause analysis & effective corrective action implementation.
- Packaging hazard review for QA Managers.
- Labelling and packaging requirements.
- On floor GMP practical training.
- Allergen awareness and control implementation.