This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Allergens
- Allergen Control Plan
- Methods of Allergen Testing
- What are allergens?
- How do allergens effect people?
- How allergens can be a workplace contaminate.
- How to control allergen contamination in the workplace.
TO ACCESS THE COURSE ON PAYMENT PLEASE CLICK THE LESSONS LINK ON THE BOTTOM OFF THE PAGE
Undeclared allergens are the second most common reason for food recalls in Australia with 192 between January 2006 to 31 December 2015.
Completion of this online course will assist in the development and implementation of effective allergen management procedures.
Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate can be printed online.