BRC Global Standards Professional is a learning program which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management. By gaining this qualification you will be well-equipped to manage any Standard in your business – including those recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) – and able to implement or manage product safety systems.
This training program has been designed by the BRC Global Standards Technical team in response to demands from industry for training on the skills necessary to implement effective product safety management.
DURATION: 8-9 days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All technical and product safety personnel who are employed at a BRC Global Standards certified site.
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
You must complete and pass:
- BRC v8 Site Conversion
- Risk Assessment
- Root Cause Analysis
- Validation and Verification
- Principles and Applications of HACCP (RPL considered)
On completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Enhance your understanding of product safety management
- enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety
- enable you to contribute as part of the brand protection team your company needs and
- raise your status as a valuable employee